Enjoy a glorious getaway to the Italian capital in early 2018! :)
Cheap Rome Getaway
With this great offer I found on Groupon you can make sure to start the year right! Do some exploring and head over to the all-time favourite Italian capital! :)
Included in the offer are 2 nights in your choice of either the Romoli Hotel or Hotel Saint Paul and your return flights from Dublin. The hotels have been well received on Booking.com with both achieving decent reviews.
Make a little tour by foot and check out the beautiful main sights like the Colosseum or the Trevi Fountain. At night, the panorama over the whole city is even more stunning. Take a little break in one of the many cafes and enjoy delicious coffee specialties and a little gelato ;) For some shopping head over to Via Condotti and the Spanish Steps. Loads of designer shops will take your breath away. The shops themselves are the sights here :P Via del Corso that runs through the historic centre is is mixed with smaller boutiques and lovely galleries. For your evening dinner, I recommend La Tavernaccia, a family run restaurant with the most delicious dishes.
One thing you should be aware of is that the booking is non refundable and non transferable once confirmed. So it’s definitely best to be sure you can travel before completing the booking.
Rome is a city that will never cease to amaze! See right here for all the details ;)
- Cheap Rome Getaway: 2 Nights in Hotel incl. Flights only €99
- Travel period: Arriving several dates in January
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome
- Airline: NA
- Hotel: Romoli Hotel / Hotel Saint Paul
- Rating: 7.6/10 on Booking.com / 7.7/10 on Booking.com
- Location: central (close to Basilica of St.Paul)
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €99 per person based on two adults sharing