Rome’s got it all – tons of history, gorgeous architecture and fantastic opportunities for going out. You could even say it’s a perfect city break destination!
Cheap Rome City Break
I was looking around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner as I usually do, and managed to put together this great little deal for you. With direct flights from Dublin to Rome Ciampino you’ll be able to use public transport to easily get to and from the city.
There’s so much to see in Rome so it really helps if your hotel is already close to a few sights – luckily for you the Hotel Katty is pretty much right in the centre of town. Of course it goes without saying that if you’ve never been to Rome before then you have to go and see the famous landmarks such as the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Pantheon, just to name a few! The food is just as worth mentioning too. Places like Pane e Salame offer mouthwatering paninis, and when it comes to pizzas you can’t go wrong with Pizzeria Loffredo – I’d say it’s easily the best pizza in town!
It really is such an incredible city – simply click the links below to book your city break. You are welcome to customise the dates but prices will be subject to change. :)
- Cheap Rome City Break: 3 Nights incl. Central Hotel & Flights for only €127pp
- Travel period: 22/01/2018 – 25/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Katty
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €127 per person based on two adults sharing