Cheap Return Flights to Barcelona
Fly Direct from Dublin from just €35!
Escape to the bustling Catalan capital this year and discover one of Europe’s top city break destinations for yourselves with these cheap flights I’ve spotted on my Flight Finder! These off-peak flights let you discover the city when the hordes of tourists are away and the city is perfect for exploring!
Example departure dates:
- 08/10/2019 – 17/10/2019 – €58
- 09/10/2019 – 17/10/2019 – €58
- 14/10/2019 – 17/10/2019 – €58
- 14/11/2019 – 21/11/2019 – €40
- 16/11/2019 – 21/11/2019 – €40
- 21/11/2019 – 28/11/2019 – €45
- 23/11/2019 – 28/11/2019 – €45
- 28/11/2019 – 02/12/2019 – €49
- 13/12/2019 – 16/12/2019 – €30
With its beaches, architecture and endless nightlife and dining, Barcelona really is a city for everyone. Learn about Gaudí’s quirky, colourful buildings that now make up a major part of the city’s identity, or head up to the top of Mount Tibidabo for some serious views of the whole city.
And if you get these flights it’s not just the city you could explore – sun-seekers can use these as your flights for a holiday to the Costa Brava region, a gorgeous stretch of coastline dotted with historic towns, dramatic scenery and breathtaking views. Though of course, Barcelona has its own beaches too, so if you ever need to give your feet a rest from all the walking around you’ll know exactly where to go! ;)
I’ve spotted loads of departures across the year, so I went ahead and listed the cheapest dates I could find below. But of course if none of these suit you feel free to play around with the dates yourselves as I’m sure there are still loads of great deals out there that I didn’t stumble upon! You can also use these links to book your hotel or find some plush Airbnbs for your city break. :)
- Cheap Return Flights to Barcelona: Fly Direct from Dublin from just €30!
- Provider: Flight Finder
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Barcelona El Prat
- Airline: Vueling
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Hotel: Browse deals here
- Airbnbs: Browse properties here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €30 per person based on two adults sharing