This city is the hidden gem of Europe, and has all the charm and fascinating history of Paris or Madrid but is cheaper and less well explored by tourists! For this cheap Prague deal that I found on Skyscanner and Hotels.com, you’re getting to stay in a fantastic central hotel without breaking the bank. Prague is just bursting at the seams with things to see so get your skates on and get booking!
Cheap Prague Deal
Prague is a city that is at the point where it is on the verge of becoming world famous. There are plenty of reasons to love it whether it’s the award winning cheap beer, endless art galleries or the rich history. For this cheap Prague deal, you’ll be staying in the absolutely gorgeous Design Metropol Hotel which has a fantastic reputation and an outstanding rating on Tripadvisor. This hotel is super central so you’re not far from all of the famous sites!
For this break, I would really recommend checking out any of the historic Cathedrals, Castles and Museums that litter the streets of this picturesque city. A particular highlight would be the famous St. Vitus Cathedral which is quite simply breathtaking. For when you’re done with the sightseeing you should definitely check out the old town square, where you will find all kinds of things going on from busking jazz bands to fashion shows. For the night times, you’ll be going to a country where beer is three things; cheap, plentiful and award winning.
For all the details check out the links below and have an amazing time! :)
- Cheap Prague Deal: 3 Nights in Boutique City Centre Hotel incl. Flights just €210
- Travel period: 16/10/2017 – 19/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Design Metropol Hotel Prague
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor, awarded with certificate of excellence
- Location: City Centre, Prague
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €210 per person based on two adults sharing