The countless spires and beautiful architecture are enough to get anyone dreaming! With this cheap Prague break you’ll be able to see why people fall in love with this city so much!
Cheap Prague Break
This deal is perfect for those desperate to see this stunning city again, or have simply never been before! Using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder, I’ve put together a deal that includes direct flights from Dublin to Prague and 2 nights at a super trendy little hotel.
The Bohem Prague has all the luxuries you’d expect from a 4* hotel. And to make things even better you’re just a 10-tram ride to the historic centre. As luck would have it, there’s a tram stop pretty much right at your doorstep. Result!
First time in Prague? Then by all means head to the Castle and soak up the views from the hill, or head to the famous Charles’ Bridge (breathtaking at sunset!). It’s also just worth wandering around the Old Town, as you’ll be bound to stumble upon a beautiful square or historic monument if you follow any of the pretty, winding side-streets. Be sure to try the excellent local beers that are on offer here too – in fact why not go one step further and pay a visit to the beer spa? ;)
Just writing about it is enough to make me want to go back there… Just click the links to check out the deal if you’re interested in a little adventure.
- Cheap Prague Break: 2 Nights in Trendy Hotel incl. Flights only €105pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bohem Prague Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €105 per person based on two adults sharing