Now that spring has finally arrived, it’s definitely all got us looking forward even more to summer! Get stocking up on some glorious sunshine a litter early with this fantastic deal for a cheap Portugal holiday I’ve spotted for the end of April!
Cheap Portugal Holiday
On Expedia I’ve managed to find this fantastic package holiday to the Algarve in Portugal. For just over €200pp you’ll be able to enjoy a whole week exploring the beautiful coastline, discovering charming seaside towns and relaxing on some of the finest beaches in the area. You can’t argue with a price like that!
The deal comes with your flights from Knock to Faro, and you’ve got 7 nights at the Oceano Atlantico Apartamentos Turisticos included too – just a 40 minute drive from the airport so it’s a piece of cake getting there. This hotel puts you in a fantastic location close to the beautiful Praia da Rocha beach, and the centre of Portimao town isn’t too far away either. Soak up the great views from the balcony, chill by the pool with a cocktail in hand… Relaxation will definitely be high on the agenda. ;)
One fantastic way to spend a holiday in the Algarve is to hire a car and make your own way around. There are so many beautiful little towns with charming harbours and cute, whitewashed houses and hidden beaches waiting to be explored!
Snap up this last-minute bargain today – just click the link below to have a look at the deal! :)
- Cheap Portugal Holiday: 1 Week in 4* Apartment incl. Knock Flights only €211
- Travel period: 27/04/2017 – 04/05/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Knock
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oceano Atlantico Apartamentos Turisticos
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Portimao, Algarve
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €211 per person based on two adults sharing