Portugal always seems to have a lot of cheap offers going for it, and this is definitely no exception!
Cheap Portugal Holiday
I’ve spotted this great package on Click&Go for a week’s holiday, and the best thing is that it’s cheap as chips AND promises a fantastic stay!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Faro, and it’s just a short onward journey until you reach your hotel, the Vale de Carros. It’s has been consistently praised for its relaxing location where you can enjoy some proper peace and quiet. The coast is just a short hop in the car, as are local shops and cafés so you can get stuck into the local lifestyle!
In fact you’re well located for some road tripping – why not visit the famous Praia da Oura beach, see those stunning cliffs or even just stop off for lunch along the way in cute villages and towns? Portimão, Quateira, and Faro are popular towns – and nothing will be more than a half an hour away. The relaxed atmosphere and lovely weather in autumn means that you can just put those feet up and explore what is easily one of Europe’s prettiest and most popular coastal regions around!
If you fancy treating yourselves to a cheeky getaway then just click the link below to book your holiday package. If you use the code SunSale100 you’ll get €100 off the total price, making it just €211pp! Bargain if you ask me. :)
- Cheap Portugal Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent Hotel incl. Flights & Transfers only €211
- Travel period: 19/04/2018 – 26/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Vale de Carros
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Algarve, Portugal
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €211 per person based on two adults sharing (after promo code)