Sometimes booking a little bit in advance really pays off, especially when it means that you’ve got an extra bit of sun to look forward to as the temperatures start dropping at home! Treat yourselves to this cheap Portugal holiday and give your summer a little extension!
Cheap Portugal Holiday
Portugal always seems to have a lot of cheap offers going for it, and this is definitely no exception! I’ve spotted this great package on Expedia for a week’s holiday, and the best thing is that it’s cheap as chips AND promises a fantastic stay!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Faro, and it’s just a short onward journey until you reach your hotel, the Parque Monte Verde. It’s has been consistently praised for its relaxing location where you can enjoy some proper peace and quiet. The coast is just a short hop in the car, as are local shops and cafés so you can get stuck into the local lifestyle!
In fact you’re well located for some road tripping – why not visit the famous Praia da Oura beach, see those stunning cliffs or even just stop off for lunch along the way in cute villages and towns? Portimão, Quateira, and Faro are popular towns – and nothing will be more than a half an hour away. The relaxed atmosphere and lovely weather in autumn means that you can just put those feet up and explore what is easily one of Europe’s prettiest and most popular coastal regions around!
If you fancy treating yourselves to a cheeky getaway then just click the link below to book your holiday package. :)
- Cheap Portugal Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent Hotel incl. Flights only €184
- Travel period: 21/10/2017 – 28/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Parque Monte Verde
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Algarve, Portugal
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €184 per person based on two adults sharing