Portugal always seems to have a lot of cheap offers going for it, and this is definitely no exception!
Cheap Portugal Holiday
I’ve spotted this great package on Bluesea Holidays for a week’s holiday, and the best thing is that it’s cheap as chips AND promises a fantastic stay!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Faro, and it’s just a short onward journey until you reach your hotel, the Vilanova Resort. It’s got easy access to the lively strip of Montechoro. The coast is just a short hop away, as are local shops and cafés so you can get stuck into the buzzing atmosphere!
In fact, you’re well located for some road tripping – why not visit the famous Praia da Oura beach, see those stunning cliffs or even just stop off for lunch along the way in cute villages and towns? Portimão, Quateira, and Faro are popular towns – and nothing will be more than a half an hour away. The relaxed atmosphere and lovely weather in autumn means that you can just put those feet up and explore what is easily one of Europe’s prettiest and most popular coastal regions around!
If you fancy treating yourselves to a cheeky getaway then just click the link below to book your holiday package.
- Cheap Portugal Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent Hotel incl. Flights & Transfers only €179
- Provider: Bluesea Holidays
- Travel period: February – October 2019 (cheapest dates February 2019)
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Hotel: Vilanova Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Algarve, Portugal
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €179 per person based on two adults sharing