The French capital is just bursting with things to see and do. And in fact even just seeing the city is an experience in itself. Exploring the beautiful boulevards, seeing the typically French townhouses and marvelling at all the lights and atmosphere. You won’t want to miss out on this cheap Paris break!
Cheap Paris Break
I’ve managed to put together a 2-night city break to Paris that offer excellent value for money using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. You’ll have your return flights from Dublin to Paris Beauvais included as well as two nights at the Libertel Canal Saint Martin.
It’s situated between the 10th and 19th Arrondissements with great transport links close by, meaning that getting around the city will be a piece of cake. As for the hotel itself: stylish, quirky and boutique design that’s certain to put a smile on your face (and let you have a great night’s sleep too!).
First time in Paris? Then explore the beautiful areas of Montmartre and the Latin Quarter where you’ll find all sorts of trendy bars, restaurants and cafés to spend the afternoon. Or you can sample some of the excellent museums and galleries if it’s your mission to soak up a bit of culture. Find yourself needing a break from all the hustle and bustle? Then I can only recommend exploring the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens, which features lovely landscaping and even a stunning palace as well!
To book, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites. If the dates don’t suit then you can change this yourself over at the providers’ website, though prices will be subject to change.
- Cheap Paris Break: 2 Nights in Great Hotel incl. Return Flights only €125
- Travel period: 29/01/2018 – 31/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Libertel Canal Saint Martin
- Rating: 4/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: 10th/19th Arrondissement
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €125 per person based on two adults sharing