Shop til you drop in one of Europe’s top fashion capitals!
Example departure dates:
Using Trivago and flight comparison websites I’ve managed to put together some fantastic 3-night deals to Milan this autumn. Included in all offers are your return flights as well as 3 nights at the Welcome to My House Milan, a fantastic guesthouse in a top location in the centre of the city. With breakfast included each morning you’ll be able to stock up on energy for the busy day to come. Plus there are plenty of public transport connections that are just a stone’s throw away from where you’re staying so you can nip around the city with ease.
Milan has a fantastic mix of amazing sights, shopping and nightlife. If it’s your first time then you just have to see the iconic cathedral, and there’s also the gorgeous Sforza Castle which set amidst gorgeous gardens. The famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is also a must-see place. One of the oldest shopping malls in Europe, it really is a feast for the eyes!
To book, simply click the links above to book your accommodation and flights separately. :)
- Cheap Milan City Break: 3 Nights in Great Guesthouse incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €128
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan Bergamo or Milan Malpensa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Welcome to My House Milano
- Score: 8.6/10 on Trivago
- Location: Zona Risorgimento, city centre
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €128 per person based on two adults sharing