This is one of my all time favourite destinations for a sunny getaway. I know I am not the only one who shares this opinion in our lovely country, so I thought that I would serve up this cheap Marbella holiday for you to maybe sample the beauty of the Costa del Sol for yourself.
Cheap Marbella Holiday
It might seemed a bit cliched but there really is so much to do here. The Vina & Bodega Remsamen vineyards are a wine-lovers paradise. La Concha offers you the chance to get out and explore some beautiful & scenic hiking trails. If you’re looking for something a bit more traditional in terms of beach holiday activities then strolling up the Paseo Maritimo in the evenings and looking out at the gorgeous blue water should tick that box nicely.
The accommodation for this offer is the Marbella Playa Hotel and it is the perfect setting for you to explore the wider region. Included in this deal are your transfers too which is an always an absolute weight off your shoulders. The weather around the time of year in question should still make it possible to take a dip in the sea and also top up that that. ;)
Don’t miss the chance to enjoy some sunshine in 2018. Follow the link to book today.
- Cheap Marbella Holiday: 1 Week in Fabulous 4* Hotel and Flights & Transfers for only €344
- Provider: Clickandgo.com
- Travel period: 29/09/2018 – 06/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Marbella Playa
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marbella, Costa del Sol
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €344 per person based on two adults sharing