If you’ve been dying to see the impressive stone cities and gorgeous coastlines of Malta, then perhaps this deal will do just the trick! :)
Cheap Malta Holiday
I’ve managed to put together a super cheap holiday to Malta using Click&Go, and despite the tiny price you’ll still be enjoying a stay in a 4* spa hotel and have return flights from Dublin provided as well as your hotel transfers. Perfect!
The Pergola Hotel & Spa offers incredible views of Mellieħa Bay, and its excellent spa facilities mean that you’ll be able to spoil yourself rotten for all your sightseeing trips! There are a rooftop terrace, indoor and outdoor pools and the spa, where you can book yourself everything from massages and body scrubs to bespoke body wraps.
The lovely waterfront and beaches are close by, but I definitely recommend taking the time to explore the capital, Valletta. Impressive cathedrals and ancient streets mean you can really sense the history at every street corner. The Silent City of Mdina is equally breathtaking – it supposedly dates back to 60AD (and Game of Thrones fans will recognise the city gate!). If you want an incredible restaurant to spend the evening in, I recommend Medina, located in the ancient city. It may be a little pricey, but there’s no denying how magical the atmosphere is there!
For such a reasonable price I think this is a fantastic way for anyone to experience Malta! If you want to give it a try, then follow the link below to book your holiday. :)
- Cheap Malta Holiday: 7 Nights in a 4* Hotel incl. Transfers & Flights only €230
- Travel period: 12/01/2019 – 19/01/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malta
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pergola Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Mellieħa, Island of Malta
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €230 per person based on two adults sharing