Add a bit of colour to autumn this year with this fantastic deal for a cheap Lisbon break I’ve put together!
Cheap Lisbon Break
You’ve got return flights from Dublin as well as 3 nights at the excellent House of São Bento, which has received glowing reviews thanks to its stylish design and great location close to the historic Bairro Alto district. They even provide a bike rental service to help you get around!
Thanks to the great location you can dive straight into the action. The Parliament building, Rossio Square and the famous Santa Justa Elevator are a short walk away, and a little further on you can check out Lisbon Cathedral, Torre de Belém and São Jorge Castle. There’s also plenty of fantastic street art and an amazing food scene which definitely makes Lisbon so lively. Be sure to head to Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest neighbourhood, sit yourselves down at one of the many beautiful restaurants and cafés and try your hand at some of the local specialities and wines.
With a destination as good as Lisbon, your autumn blues will be well and truly forgotten! If you’re interested then just click the links below to check out out the deal. :)
- Cheap Lisbon Break: 3 Nights incl. Excellent Guest House & Flights only €126
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 21/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: House São Bento
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €126 per person based on two adults sharing