I love a getaway to Poland. The country is so welcoming and warming to the soul. With this wonderful and cheap Krakow getaway, you can experience the magic and splendour of a Polish getaway for an absolute steal. I found this fantastic deal on LivingSocial, so don’t let this winning city break pass you by!
Cheap Krakow getaway
With this lovely stay you can choose your hotel from three great options. You can pick the Eden Hotel, the Hotel Atrium, or the Regent Hotel. Each option is super stylish and comfy, and you’ll be close to the city centre. There’s simply so much to see in Krakow city centre. You can stroll around the lovely central square, or take a walking tour of the city to learn more about Krakow’s history and culture. I really recommend a tour of the Jewish Quarter of the city! When you’ve finished your tour, be sure you call to Charlotte French bakery for a delicious lunch!
This deal also gives you the option for some tour options to take you outside the city and right into culture. There’s the chance for a Salt Mines Tour for €40 per person, or you can choose a tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau for €26 per person. Both of these options are filled with history and culture. Be sure you book your break with the links I’ve left below!
- Fabulously Cheap Krakow Getaway: 2 Night Stay in Your Choice of Hotel with Breakfast, Flights and Optional Tours €99
- Provider: Living Social
- Travel period: lots of dates available until 30/04/2019
- Cheapest dates in late February 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3 night stays also available, €139 pp
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: choice of three hotels
- Score: Check TripAdvisor for ratings on each hotel
- Location: Krakow
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €99 per person based on two adults sharing