A few years ago a deal like this wouldn’t have even been possible! Now you can take your chance to see the wondrous landscape of Iceland for yourself. With this cheap Iceland holiday deal that I’ve found on Expedia, you can see nature in its rawest form and have some experiences of a lifetime.
Cheap Iceland Holiday Deal
For this deal, you’ll be in a great location to explore the historic city of Reykjavik and all its treasures that lie just within your reach. You’ll be staying at the Oddsson hostel which is just outside the city where you can easily walk to explore all the nooks and crannies. Don’t be worried about the hostel title you do get your own private room. It also means that if you want to do some of the tours of the places outside of the city you can get a bus handily enough :)
When it comes to exploring Iceland it really is hard to know where to begin! Once you get there you’ll quickly see why it tops so many people’s bucket lists. If you’re looking to relax I would recommend checking out the amazing Blue Lagoon. These natural hot springs will have you feeling amazing in no time. Another option that takes in a lot of the sites that Iceland has to offer is doing the ” Golden Circle” tour. This 300km round trip is the perfect way to capture all of your memories of the stunning landscape.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Cheap Iceland Holiday Deal: 5 Nights in a Well Rated Accommodation in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights for just €296
- Travel period: 13/03/2018 – 18/03/2018
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Keflavik Intl.
- Airline: WOW Air
- Hotel: Oddsson
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Reykjavik
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €296 per person based on two adults sharing