Want a holiday that’ll guarantee you an early bit of sun but doesn’t break the bank? Then how about checking out this fantastic cheap Ibiza holiday I’ve spotted!
Cheap Ibiza Holiday
For 7 nights you’ll be able to chill on the beaches and delve into the nightlife as you get summer off to an early start – no complaints here!
I’ve spotted this package on Expedia, which comes with both your flights from Dublin or Shannon Airport and your stay at the Apartmentos Sal Rossa. You’re centrally located in the resort of Sant Jordi and with great reviews you can rest easy knowing that you’re in for a comfy, convenient stay.
Sant Jordi has a fantastic beach just a stone’s throw away from where you’re staying, so kick back with a cocktail and enjoy lovely views of the Mediterranean Sea. Since its quite a popular resort you can imagine the nightlife is pretty fantastic, but if you want to escape the crowds for just a little while then its worth heading out to Cala Nova beach for some peace and quiet. Ibiza Town is also just a short hop away too!
If this is sounding like your cup of tea, then just click the links below to book the package. :)
Departures from Dublin
- Cheap Ibiza Holiday: 7 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Flights from Dublin or Shannon from just €194
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartamentos Sal Rossa
- Rating: 8.4/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Sant Jordi, Ibiza
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €194 per person based on two adults sharing