Want a holiday that’ll guarantee you an early bit of sun but doesn’t break the bank? Then how about checking out this fantastic cheap Ibiza holiday I’ve spotted!
Cheap Ibiza Holiday
For 9 nights you’ll be able to chill on the beaches and delve into the nightlife, all for under €300pp. Not too shabby in my opinion! You’ll be getting your summer off to an early start, and there’s nothing wrong about that. :)
I’ve spotted this package on Expedia, which comes with both your flights from Dublin and your stay at the Hostal Los Pinos. You’re centrally located in the resort of Es Canar and with great reviews you can rest easy knowing that you’re in for a comfy, convenient stay.
Es Canar has a fantastic beach with a relaxed atmosphere, where you’ll even have the opportunity to try your hand at some water sports in case you want to add a little excitement to your itinerary. There’s a couple of bars next to it, where you can kick back with a cocktail and enjoy lovely views of the Mediterranean Sea. Since its quite a popular resort you can imagine the nightlife is pretty fantastic, but if you want to escape the crowds for just a little while then its worth heading out to Cala Nova beach for some peace and quite. Ibiza Town is also just 20 minutes away by car too!
If this is sounding like your cup of tea, then just click the link below to book the package. :)
- Cheap Ibiza Holiday: 9 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Flights only €267
- Travel period: 25/04/2017 – 04/05/2017
- Length of stay: 9 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostal Los Pinos
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Es Canar, Ibiza
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €261 per person based on two adults sharing