Sintra really is a magical place. Situated just outside of Lisbon, it’s a historic city in beautiful surroundings that features some of the most colourful and crazy palaces you’ll see. Definitely something you have to experience if you love Portugal!
Cheap Holiday to Sintra
I managed to put together a cheap holiday to Portugal where you’ll have 5 nights to explore the area as much as you want. With return flights from Dublin as well as your stay at the ibis Lisboa Sintra, you’ve got all the important stuff covered.
Sintra is just a 15 minute car ride up the road, so it’s a piece of cake getting there. In Sintra you’ll fall head-over-heels in love – the hills are covered in lush forests and you’ll see all sorts of colourful, traditional Portuguese architecture. The Pena Palace is the most famous structure here, but I also definitely recommend seeing the Monserrate Palace too. The architecture is seriously ornate and exotic and it’s almost like you’re stepping into another world.
And of course, while you’re there you just have to check out central Lisbon and the nearby coastal resorts of Estoril and Cascais. With loads of sightseeing and coastal destinations at your fingertips, you’ve got loads to see and do during your time here!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Cheap Holiday to Sintra: 5 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights only €205pp
- Travel period: 08/04/2018 – 13/04/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Lisboa Sintra
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Western Lisbon (around 5km from Sintra centre)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €205 per person based on two adults sharing