It’s fantastic to see Montenegro getting more and more attention these days. Situated next to Croatia, this beautiful Balkan country features breathtaking landscapes, lush Mediterranean climates and historic cities and towns that are just bursting with charm!
Cheap Holiday to Montenegro
And those aren’t the only reasons to love Montenegro! The country also offers incredible value for money, making it a perfect choice for any budget-minded travellers looking to explore somewhere a little off the beaten path.
This Expedia package is for a week in the Bay of Kotor. One of Europe’s most majestic bays, the area is surrounded by all sides by steep mountains that shelter cosy little villages that are huddled up by the bright blue waters. Kotor is the main settlement of the area – it’s a popular cruise port and its known for its gorgeous Old Town that features the distinct stone architecture that’s so typical of the region.
Be sure to select the flights to Dubrovnik – not only are they direct, but they’re also the cheapest option! Plus it’s only about 2 hours to get to Kotor by car from there as well. You’ll be staying at the brilliant Apartmani Markovic. They offer a fantastic sense of tranquillity with breathtaking views of the mountains on the other side of the bay, yet you’re only about a 25 minute walk from the centre of Kotor! Enjoy lazy afternoons on the terrace or explore the charming streets of Kotor – you can hike up to Kotor Fortress to enjoy awesome views, but there’s a lot of steps! ;)
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package over at Expedia. And remember to select the Dubrovnik flights! :)
- Cheap Holiday to Montenegro: 1 Week in Great Apartment with Views of Kotor Bay incl. Return Flights only €211pp
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubrovnik
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Apartmani Markovic
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Muo, Bay of Kotor, Montenegro
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €211 per person based on two adults sharing