Here’s a fantastic deal for anyone who wants to have a gorgeous getaway to look forward to after the summer is over. You’ll have to be quick to snap it up!
Cheap Holiday to Croatia
Split is a true pearl of the Adriatic. The stunning sand-stone architecture and terracotta rooftops contrast with the turquoise, crystal clear waters of the Adriatic. The palm-lined promenades are home to countless restaurants and cafés, while the narrow historic streets will transport you to another time.
I’ve managed to put together a great-value deal to Split this October using my Flight Finder and Trivago. You’ll have direct return flights with Aer Lingus included as well as 7 nights at the brilliant Nirvana Rooms. These lovely apartments are situated brilliantly. You’re just a stone’s throw away from the very centre of Split and top sights as the Diocletian’s Palace and the Cathedral of St. Dominus.
Be sure to take advantage of Split’s excellent ferry connections and plan a bit of island hopping into your itinerary! Brač and Hvar are two of Croatia’s most beautiful islands and you’ll love exploring the countless little coves and beaches along their shorelines.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your apartment and flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Cheap Holiday to Croatia: 1 Week in Well-Rated Apartment incl. Return Aer Lingus Flights only €264pp
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 13/10/2018 (landing on the 14th)
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Split
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Nirvana Rooms
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €264 per person based on two adults sharing