If you’ve been craving a holiday where you can really spend time getting stuck into local ways of life and learning about new cultures, then I think this incredible deal is just what you’ve been looking for!
Cheap Holiday to Antalya
Stay in the beautiful historic neighbourhood of Kaleiçi, situated in the city of Antalya. This wonderfully preserved area can be traced back to ancient times and there’s still an amazing abundance of Roman and Ottoman influences in the architecture. Wander the narrow streets and check out the local colourful markets, try some of the delicious food and get exploring!
This Expedia deal comes with return flights from Belfast to Antalya, plus 14 nights at the Kaleiçi Hotel. Despite being basic it’s had some great reviews that praises its fantastic location, value for money and the lovely staff! I think you’re in for a fantastic stay!
There is so much to do in this truly beautiful region of Turkey. Explore countless beaches and swim in the beautiful waters of the Aegean Sea. Explore ancient ruins left behind by the Romans and Greeks such as the city of Perge and Phaselis, or explore untouched nature and beautiful towns such as Kekova, Kemer and Side!
It’s fair to say that you’ll be doing a fair bit of exploring while you’re there… I’m almost quite tempted myself! To book, just click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Cheap Holiday to Antalya: 2 Weeks in Historic Kaleici incl. Belfast Flights & Hotel only €293
- Travel period: 17/05/2018 – 31/05/2018
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Destination: Antalya
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Kaleici Hotel
- Rating: 4.4/5 on Expedia
- Location: Kaleiçi, Antalya
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €293 per person based on two adults sharing