Turkey really is worth it, believe me! Wonderful climates, stunning landscapes and some of the finest beaches around… What more could you want!
Cheap Holiday to Antalya
A holiday to Turkey offers you the chance to not only soak up a bit of sun and relax, but also experience different cultures and cuisine. I’ve managed to put together a holiday to the historic city of Antalya using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, and it works out to a wicked price!
This deal comes with return flights from Belfast (no stopovers that way!) and 7 nights at the Aspendos Suites. Not only has it received fantastic reviews, but you’ll also be right by the beach and a short drive away from the historic district of Kaleiçi! Perfect shtuff. :)
I really recommend going to Kaleiçi as it gives you a chance to delve into the history and customs of the area. Expect plenty of markets and incredible architecture and ruins that can even be traced back to the Ottoman Empire, the Byzantines and the Romans. Super impressive if you ask me! Throw in lots of nightlife, shopping and beaches into the mix and you’ve got a perfect holiday on your hands!
To book, simply click the links below to book the hotel and flights separately. And remember that you can change the number of travellers and the dates over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Cheap Holiday to Antalya: 1 Week incl. Fantastic Hotel Close to Beach & Direct Belfast Flights only €282
- Travel period: 10/05/2018 – 17/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Belfast International
- Destination: Antalya
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Aspendos Suites
- Rating: 4.7/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Antalya, Turkey
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €282 per person based on two adults sharing