There is nothing better than cheeky city break to Amsterdam. The only thing that could make it sweeter if it was a cheap hipster Amsterdam break where you get to stay in an ultra modern hotel and get your flights included! With this deal that I found on Expedia, you can do just that and experience it all from a really central location.
Cheap Hipster Amsterdam Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the absolutely gorgeous Q-Factory hotel, which has an ultra modern feel to it. In every room, you have gorgeous pieces of art and a laid back hipster style that you’ll just fall in love with. It’s just a short distance from the city centre so you can enjoy all the benefits of city life without the noisy hustle and bustle of it all. Its an oasis of calm in this dynamic and vibrant city. It has a fantastic rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor as well so you know you’re getting a great hotel to stay in.
In terms of things to see and do in Amsterdam, where do I even begin?! The place is one of the most popular cities in Europe for good reason. There’s something to see around every corner, whether you’re there to see the culture, food or just shopping. There’s something for everyone! With this hotel, you’re not far from things like the Heineken experience, Tropenmuseum, Artis, and Hortus Botanicus. Skinny Bridge and Stopera. Plus there’s all the usual amazing selection of bars and cafés along the canals.
So what are you waiting for?! Treat yo’self! ;)
- Cheap Hipster Amsterdam Break: 3 Nights in Chic Central Hotel incl Flights just €159
- Travel period: 20/11/2017 – 23/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Schiphol (AMS)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Q-Factory Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 20-Minutes from the city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €159 per person based on two adults sharing