I found you this Cheap Hamburg Trip in April 2018! Hamburg is colloquially known as Germany’s “gateway to the world” thanks to its important historical function as the country’s main port. Therefore, I definitely recommend that you take a tour around the impressive and beautiful harbour area. There’s some lovely architecture to check out, such as the St Nikolai Memorial and the Chilehaus, built in 1924. By night, you should visit the famous Fischmarkt (on Saturdays) – which is not exactly what you’d expect! It’s a fish auction combined with live music and drinking venue, that will keep you up all night amongst the locals!
Cheap Hamburg Trip
The Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte has an 84/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel has a great location in the city centre, within walking distance of the main attractions. There is a hotel bar and restaurant on site, but all rooms also feature kitchenettes, so you can prepare your own tasty meals at home. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a comfort double room with free Wi-Fi access.
- Cheap Hamburg Trip: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only €160pp
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 26/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hamburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago out of 9485 reviews
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Price: only €160 per person based on 2 adults sharing