There are currently some ridiculously cheap direct flights from Shannon to Toronto, so I thought I’d do the usual Holidayguru thing and pair them up with some wicked accommodation to create a fantastic holiday package!
Cheap Group Holiday to Toronto
By using Airbnb and my Flight Finder I’ve managed to put together an incredible holiday for a group of 4 people this summer. For 8 nights you’ll be able to explore the city to your heart’s content, get to know the lovely locals and see for yourselves why so many people fall head over heels with the place.
The flights are with Air Canada and they’re direct from Shannon, so really you can’t get much more convenient than that! You’ll also be staying in a tip-top location in downtown Toronto in a lovely Airbnb, with plenty of space for 4 people. The property features two bedrooms, a lovely, bright kitchen and a bathroom, and it’s all been recently renovated from top to bottom too! It’s the perfect place to retreat to after a busy day soaking up the atmosphere and getting all your sightseeing done.
The Airbnb is in a fantastic location in the Little Italy area. Loads of trendy bars and restaurants are all around you, and you’ve got transport links to help you get to other parts of the city with ease as well. Be sure to take a look at College Street as you’ll find plenty of nightlife, shops and places to eat there.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your Airbnb and return flights. :)
- Cheap Group Holiday to Toronto: 8 Nights in Fantastic 2-Bedroom Suite in Downtown Toronto incl. Direct Flights from Shannon for Group of 4 only €474pp
- Travel period: 09/06/2018 – 18/06/2018
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Toronto
- Airline: Air Canada
- Listing: Trinity-Bellwoods Private 2 bedroom Suite
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Accommodates: Up to 4 guests
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €474 per person based on four adults sharing