Berlin’s amazing nightlife is pretty hard to beat, so why not grab your best pals and experience this vibrant, diverse city together!
Cheap Group Holiday to Berlin
There’s a brand new hotel that’s opened up pretty much right next to the East Side Gallery, so I paired it up with some seriously cheap flights from Kerry to Berlin Schönefeld over at Skyscanner. With the Hotels.com deal I found, you’ll be staying at the Meininger Berlin East Side Gallery. There aren’t any reviews yet, but I’ve stayed in a couple of Meininger hotels myself over the years and they all present a good level of quality and comfort. Perfect for budget travelling!
You’ve got the ultra hip neighbourhoods of Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg close by, so be sure to take the time to explore the little streets and squares. For some good grub I’d definitely recommend heading to Burgeramt, which is popular with the locals. Last time I was in this part of Berin I went to a club called Süß war Gestern – the tunes were old-school, and they even had an old SNES so you could take a break from the dancing and have a quick go at Super Mario World. :)
To book, then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately!
- Cheap Group Holiday to Berlin: 4 Nights in New Hotel Close to East Side Gallery incl. Kerry Flights for Group of 4 only €100pp
- Travel period: 21/01/2018 – 25/01/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Kerry
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Meininger Hotel Berlin East Side Gallery
- Rating: No reviews yet!
- Location: Friedrichshain, Berlin
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €100 per person based on two adults sharing