Mainland Greece tends to get overlooked in favour of the islands, but let me tell you – there’s plenty of plush beaches here too!
Example departure dates:
With these Expedia deals you could be jetting off to Greece in May for next to nothing! Halkidiki can offer some great value for money, making it a great alternative if you think the Greek islands are beyond your budget.
Included are your return flights and your 7 night stay at the Roditsa Patritsia apartments. With views of the sea from your apartment, you can really enjoy that laid back atmosphere. Breakfast is included during each morning of your stay too! Then when you realise you have a gorgeous sandy beach and plenty of amazing Greek taverns all just a stone’s throw away, it’s shaping up to be pretty much the perfect Greek escape.
To book this deal, simply use the links above – these were the cheapest dates I could find but feel free to customise these yourself as well. :)
- Cheap Getaway to Halkidiki: 1 Week in Great Sea-View Apartment incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €183
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Thessaloniki
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roditsa Patritsia Apartments
- Score: 8/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Polychrono, Halkidiki
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not inclided
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €171 per person based on two adults sharing