Don’t want to wait around until summer for a good bit of sunshine? Check out these great last-minute escapes to Halkidiki this May, perfect for a relaxing week in by the beach or even just a chilled-out long weekend!
Example departure dates:
Halkidiki is a beautiful region on the Greek mainland which deserves way more love. Historic villages, snow-white beaches and crystal clear waters – it’s the perfect destination for anyone who wants to soak up the magical atmosphere but doesn’t quite have the budget for a holiday to the Greek islands.
Included in these Expedia deals I’ve found are your return flights as well as your stay at the superb Hanioti Village Resort. Situated in lovely Chaniotis, you’re just a stone’s throw away from the beach and the centre of town. To sweeten the deal even more you’ve free breakfast for each morning of your stay, plus there’s a lovely outdoor pool area for you to relax in.
If you’re interested in booking your Greek getaway, simply click on the links above to be taken to the provider’s website.
- Cheap Getaway to Halkidiki: 3 – 7 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel with Pool incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €137
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 – 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Thessaloniki
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hanioti Village Resort
- Score: 4.3/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Chaniotas, Halkidiki, mainland Greece
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €137 per person based on two adults sharing