Cheap Getaway to Benalmadena
7 Nights in Well-Reviewed Accommodation incl. Return Flights from Dublin or Cork
Indulge in a bit of sizzling Spanish sunshine without paying a fortune!
Example departures from Dublin
I was snooping around on Expedia and managed to come across some brilliant deals to the popular Costa del Sol resort of Benalmadena. It boats its own wonderful beaches and plenty of bars and restaurants, but what’s more it enjoys fantastic connectivity with other resorts and cities in the area. So you could quite easily pop over to Malaga for a day trip or chill out in Marbella!
Included in all deals are your 7-night stay at the Pension Serramar as well as return flights from either Dublin or Cork. The apartments are the perfect base from which you can explore the region – the train station is close by and in the centre of your neighbourhood, Arrora de la Miel, you’ll find picturesque squares and streets with plenty of restaurants and tapas bars.
To book your Benalmadena break, simply click the links above to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Cheap Getaway to Benalmadena: 7 Nights in Well-Reviewed Accommodation incl. Return Flights from Dublin or Cork from just €159
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin or Cork
- Destination airport: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pension Serramar
- Score: 3.9/5 on Expedia
- Location: Arroyo de la Miel, Benalmadena, Costa del Sol
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €159 per person based on two adults sharing