This is a super beautiful city that I really recommend everyone seeing, even if it isn’t necessarily on everyone’s radar! And it’s never too expensive to visit either, so I definitely think that this Polish city is great choice for a bargain short break!
Cheap Gdansk City Break
Despite going for a super tiny price, this city break offer will see you stay in a beautiful apartment just a stone’s throw away from the Old Town and its wonderful atmosphere and sights! I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder, so you’ve got your return flights from Dublin included as well as your 3 nights at the Chmielna Park Apartments.
Here you’ll have your own studio apartment to call home. It’s got all the mod cons you’ll need to feel right at home, including a kitchenette, WiFi, a flat-screen TV, a bathroom and a queen-sized bed. The design of it is super cool too – kinda like something that wouldn’t look out of place in an Ikea catalogue!
The city of Gdansk has a long and rich history, which you can see reflected in the mix of architectural styles – you’ll see hints of Scandinavian, Dutch and German in all the pretty façades. Go for a stroll along the Long Lane, which serves as a central hub of the Old Town, or stroll down the pretty harbour fronts! Lots of cosy restaurants and lively bars are tucked away down side streets, so the more you explore, the more hidden places you’ll find!
- Cheap Gdansk City Break: 3 Nights in Trendy Apartment incl. Flights only €116pp
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Chmielna Park Apartments
- Rating: 8.8 on Hotels.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €116 per person based on two adults sharing