This is a super beautiful city that I really recommend everyone seeing, even if it isn’t necessarily on everyone’s radar!
Departures from Dublin:
Despite going for a super tiny price, this city break offer will see you stay in a beautiful apartment just a stone’s throw away from the Old Town and its wonderful atmosphere and sights! I’ve put this deal together using Expedia, so you’ve got your return flights from Dublin included as well as your 2 nights at the Dom & House Chmielna Park Apartments.
Here you’ll have your own studio apartment to call home. It’s got all the mod cons you’ll need to feel right at home, including a kitchenette, WiFi, a flat-screen TV, a bathroom and a queen-sized bed.
The city of Gdansk has a long and rich history, which you can see reflected in the mix of architectural styles – you’ll see hints of Scandinavian, Dutch and German in all the pretty façades. Go for a stroll along the Long Lane, which serves as a central hub of the Old Town, or stroll down the pretty harbour fronts! Lots of cosy restaurants and lively bars are tucked away down side streets, so the more you explore, the more hidden places you’ll find!
- Cheap Gdansk City Break: 2 – 3 Nights in Trendy Apartment incl. Flights from Dublin or Cork from just €93
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Chmielna Park Apartments
- Rating: 8.7/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €93 per person based on two adults sharing