This cheap Edinburgh getaway may come with a small price tag, but you’ll definitely be getting amazing value out of it!
Cheap Edinburgh Getaway
Livingsocial have a fantastic offer for a 2 night getaway to the beautiful Scottish capital for just €119. And with several departure dates in March and May for this price you’ll be able to enjoy a bit of lovely weather too. :)
No matter what option you go for, you’ll have your return flights from Dublin included as well as your accommodation. You’ll be staying at the excellent Tune Hotel, located in the vibrant Haymarket neighbourhood just a stone’s throw away from the sights of the centre. You’ll have direct tram links to the airport at your doorstep too!
Even if you’ve been to Edinburgh plenty of times before, you have to admit that this is one pretty city! Even just exploring the Old Town is enough to make me feel like I’ve stepped back in time. Why not add a proper Scottish touch to your trip by popping into the Whiski Bar and trying out some of the local malts. If you find the Castle a little too touristy but still want to enjoy wicked views of the city, then why not hike up Arthur’s Seat? There’s plenty of shopping in the New Town too, and with fantastic live music and comedy venues you’ve got the recipe for a perfect city break on your hands!
Simply click the link below to get the voucher for this awesome little trip. There are other dates available for a slightly higher price too so there’s plenty of options open up to you. :)
- Cheap Edinburgh Getaway: 2 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Return Dublin Flights only €119pp
- Travel period: Valid 5-9, 12, 13 March & 1-3, 7-9 May (cheapest dates, other dates available)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Hotel: Tune Hotel
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Haymarket, Edinburgh
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €119 per person based on two adults sharing