This cheap Edinburgh getaway may come with a small price tag, but you’ll definitely be getting amazing value out of it!
Cheap Edinburgh Getaway
Livingsocial have a fantastic offer for a 2 night getaway to the beautiful Scottish capital from just €119. :)
No matter what option you go for, you’ll have your return flights from Dublin included as well as your accommodation. You’ll be staying at either the ibis Centre South Bridge or the Travelodge Central Queen Street.
Even if you’ve been to Edinburgh plenty of times before, you have to admit that this is one pretty city! Even just exploring the Old Town is enough to make me feel like I’ve stepped back in time. Why not add a proper Scottish touch to your trip by popping into the Whiski Bar and trying out some of the local malts. If you find the Castle a little too touristy but still want to enjoy wicked views of the city, then why not hike up Arthur’s Seat? There’s plenty of shopping in the New Town too, and with fantastic live music and comedy venues you’ve got the recipe for a perfect city break on your hands!
Simply click the link below to get the voucher for this awesome little trip. There are other dates available for a slightly higher price too so there’s plenty of options open up to you. :)
- Cheap Edinburgh Getaway: 2 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Return Dublin Flights from only €119
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31/12/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Hotel: ibis Centre South Bridge or Travelodge Central Queen Street
- Rating: Check ratings on Tripadvisor
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €119 per person based on two adults sharing