This is an absolutely cracking deal that’s perfect for anyone looking for a bit of sun without having to break the bank!
Cheap Costa Brava Holiday
The Costa Brava is an absolutely fantastic region of Spain. With picturesque scenery, lovely coastal towns and vibrant Catalan culture, you’re guaranteed a perfect time away where you can just soak up a bit of sun and leave all that stress at home!
If you were planning a little last-minute getaway but were unsure if your budget would stretch far enough, this is the deal for you. Using Hotels.com and my Skyscanner, I’ve managed to put together a 3-night break for under €100pp! Result!
You’ll have return flights from Dublin to Girona as well as your 3 nights at the Playa Sol Costa Brava Apartments in Lloret de Mar. You’re a stone’s throw from the beach as well as the many bars, restaurants and cafés in the centre, so really it’s the perfect location for exploring the area and even the region as a whole. Definitely check out other wonderful seaside towns sucha s Tossa de Mar and Cadaques.
- Cheap Costa Brava Holiday: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Apartment incl. Return Flights only €79pp
- Travel period: 08/04/2018 – 11/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Playa Sol Costa Brava
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €79 per person based on two adults sharing