Sometimes all we need is a getaway that’s cheap as chips. Nothing too flashy – just a week away in the sun where you can put your feet up, slurp cocktails by the pool and just generally have a great time! Well if this is sounding like you then I’m sure you’ll love this cheap Corfu getaway I’ve put together. :)
Cheap Corfu Getaway
This is definitely a nifty bit of sun, and it doesn’t have to cost you the world either! This is a deal I’ve put together using Trivago and Skyscanner, so you’ve got your direct Aer Lingus flights from Dublin included, and your accommodation too!
You’ll be staying at the Captain’s Studios & Apartments, just a 15 minute walk away from the centre of Kavos Town. They’ve received good reviews and the tranquil location means that you can really enjoy some peace and quiet by the pool, or just nip across the road to the beach and get working on your tans. There’s a pool-side bar in case you fancy a little tipple towards evening as well. :)
And of course if you want a little more excitement then the restaurants and nightlife in the lively centre of Kavos are never too far away! It’s the perfect blend of relaxation and excitement, which is just what you want from a holiday really!
To book this deal then just click the links to book your hotel and flights separately!
- Cheap Corfu Getaway: 1 Week incl. Well-Rated Apartment incl. Flights only €289
- Travel period: 17/10/2017 – 24/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Corfu
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Captain’s Studios & Apartments
- Rating: 78/100 on Trivago
- Location: Kavos, Corfu
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €289 per person based on two adults sharing