Keep yourselves busy with this fab offer for a cheap Cologne break that I’ve put together!
Cheap Cologne Break
Cologne is a great city to spend a short break in. It’s compact size means that you’ll get loads done and explored, and since you’re staying right in the heart of the city’s Old Town you can rest easy knowing that you’ve got tons of things to do right at your doorstep!
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll be booking your flights and hotel separately. As well as your return flights from Dublin, you have 2 nights at the Koncept Hotel zum kostbaren Blut, which puts you in a fab location right in the centre of all the action!
The river promenade is just a few minutes from your doorstep, plus you’ve got tons of cute little alleyways that are filled with cosy bars, restaurants and historic architecture. Stroll along the river, enjoy views of the absolutely colossal cathedral, and perhaps even catch a bit of live music – there’s always tons of concerts going on here.
To book the deal then just click the links to book the hotel and flights – and remember that you can change the dates yourselves on the providers’ websites if it doesn’t quite suit you (though prices will change!).
- Cheap Cologne Break: 2 Nights incl. Flights only €118
- Travel period: 08/01/2018 – 10/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Koncept Hotel zum kostbaren Blut
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Old Town
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €118 per person based on two adults sharing