The crossroads between Scandinavia and Eastern Europe, Riga is a lovely little city that’s just bursting with charm!
Cheap City Break to Riga
If you fancy exploring somewhere new without having to break the bank, then I really recommend checking out the Latvian capital! This nifty Livingsocial deal is for a 2 – 3 night stay with return flights included – and with prices starting from just €99pp and cheap prices of food and drink this is definitely a budget-friendly holiday!
You’ll be staying at one of 2 hotels, either the Rixwell Terrace Design Hotel or the Rixwell Elefant Hotel. Both offer easy access to the city’s historic centre, where you’ll find top sights such as the House of the Blackheads, Cathedral and St. Peter’s Church. For the absolute best views I recommend heading up to the observation deck on the top floor of the Latvian Academy of Sciences!
What I also love about Riga is the burgeoning cultural scene, with hip bars and trendy restaurants popping up left, right and centre. Soak up the bohemian vibes of the Kaņepes Culture Centre or Omas Briljants, or even take step back in time to the Soviet era with retro joints such as Café Leningrad and Chomsky.
To book your city break, simply use the link to be taken over to the provider’s website where you can get an overview of available dates. :)
- Cheap City Break to Riga: 2 – 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Return flights from just €99
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Valid for selected dates until 30/04/2019 (cheapest dates March 2019)
- Length of stay: 2 – 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Riga
- Airline: Budget airline
- Location: Riga, Latvia
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €99 per person based on two adults sharing