If you’re itching to explore and learn about different cultures, then you just can’t go wrong with Marrakech. This bustling city is truly a feast for the senses. To the markets bursting with spices and herbs to the gorgeous architecture, you’re bound to fall in love with this place!
Cheap City Break to Marrakech
The Airbnb is a beautiful riad, which is the traditional style of houses of Morocco. Riads feature a beautiful courtyard where you’ll be able to relax in the cooling shade and enjoy some quiet moments away from the hustle and bustle of the streets. Breakfast will be prepared for you by your hosts as well, so you’ll be able to really get a sense for the lovely sense of hospitality that’s so evident in the city.
From the Koutoubia Mosque to the Majorelle Gardens, there are some beautiful spots all over the city. Explore the maze of winding streets in the traditional medina district, or browse the busy market stalls of the souk markets and Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. You should also definitely check out the stunning Bahia Palace – the architecture is simply breathtaking!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to book your Airbnb and flights separately. If the Airbnb is sold out then don’t worry – use this link here to browse even more lovely properties in Marrakech. :)
- Cheap City Break to Marrakech: 4 Nights in Fantastic Riad incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €115pp
- Provider: Airbnb + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 18/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Marrakech Menara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Listing: Tres belle chambre dans riads exceptionnel
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Central Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €115 per person based on two adults sharing