Lisbon is definitely one of those places you can just keep on coming back to. The colourful houses, winding streets and lively atmosphere – I fall in love every time!
Cheap City Break to Lisbon
I’ve managed to put together a fantastic little city break using Trivago and my Flight Finder. It’s for a 3-night stay during November, so I’m sure this city break will be a welcome splash of colour as winter starts drawing in!
This deal comes with your return flights to Lisbon with Ryanair as well as 3 nights at the brilliant Hostel Hub New Lisbon. You’ll be staying in a private double room on a bed and breakfast basis, but what’s more it offers serious value for money. The hostel puts you in right in the centre of things, with the gorgeous viewing platform of Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcantara just up the road from you.
Be sure to explore the breathtaking Alfama district, Lisbon’s oldest district. The maze of streets are a delight to explore and you’ll love just having a little wander about as the sound of fado music floats all around. The Bairro Alto district is also home to some fantastic nightlife and there’s no end to the fun you can have here!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites. From there you can then proceed with booking your hotel and flights. And if the dates don’t suit you can always customise this deal to suit your own needs!
- Cheap City Break to Lisbon: 3 Nights in Brilliant Accommodation incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €133pp
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostel Hub New Lisbon
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €133 per person based on two adults sharing