I know Berlin has a reputation for being the European city where you can have the most fun, but Germany’s second city is actually well worth the attention too!
Cheap City Break to Hamburg
The iconic Reeperbahn filled with bars, the trendy Sternschanze neighbourhood or even admiring the beauty of the old warehouses at the Speicherstadt – there are so many different parts to Hamburg that all have their own atmosphere, but it’s what makes this city so diverse and fun!
I’ve put together this city break using Hotels.com and Skyscanner to make sure you’re getting the best deal out of it. Included are your return flights from Dublin as well as 3 night at the Superbude St. Georg hostel, but don’t worry – you’ve got your own double room so you can enjoy an extra bit of privacy. I totally love the design of this place! The quirky modern furniture and references to popular Hamburg brands like Astra beer and Fritz Kola definitely give it a one-of-a-kind feel.
Since the Ubahn is close by you can head to the west for the nightlife with ease. I also really recommend going for a cruise along the river or grabbing some street food at the Fischmarkt. Similarly you can chill out in the many cafés in the hip HafenCity area and enjoy awesome views from the top of St. Michaels’ Church.
There’s honestly so much to do in this city, and I have to admit that it’s one of my personal favourites so it’s definitely recommended! To book your city break simply click the links below to book your hostel and flights. :)
- Cheap City Break to Hamburg: 3 Nights in Stylish Accommodation incl. Flights only €148
- Travel period: 17/01/2017 – 20/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hamburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Superbude St. Georg
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Travellers’ Choice Award
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €148 per person based on two adults sharing