When it comes to city breaks sometimes you can struggle to find some ideas and inspiration. However, with this deal that I have found by combining Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can experience cheap and cheerful Warsaw. There is plenty to see in this city and you won’t regret giving it a visit!
Cheap and Cheerful Warsaw
Poland is a country that has an absolutely fascinating history. This history has shaped the really interesting country that it is today. For this deal on Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can experience this history for a cheap and cheerful price. There are many sites to see and you’ll be seeing them from the comfort of a 4* hotel in the centre of the city. This hotel offers comfort and style to those that choose it. It has a modern aesthetic, without sacrificing the gorgeous charm that makes it one of the top hotels in the city.
There is plenty to see and do in Warsaw. Places like the Warsaw Uprising Museum and the Palace of Culture and Science offer unique insights into the rich culture and heritage of the Polish people. Not only that but there are plenty of modern restaurants and bars for you to check out while you are there. If you’re looking for a really interesting day trip, there is also the Polish countryside which offers gorgeous forests.
Get all the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Cheap and Cheerful Warsaw: 4 Nights Stay in Beautiful 4* Hotel with Flights from Shannon just €165
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/11/2018 – 18/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Shannon
- Destination: Warsaw Modlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Golden Tulip Warsaw Airport
- Rating: 3.5 /5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Warsaw Chopin Airport
- Board Basis: room only
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €165 per person based on two adults sharing