You’re not going to want to miss out on this great bit of value to the truly beautiful city of Budapest that I’ve found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool! This cheap Budapest getaway really is hard to pass up ;)
Cheap Budapest Getaway
Included in the deal are 3 nights in the Agape Apartments as well as your return flights from Dublin. Situated in the heart of downtown Budapest, your apartment is in a truly fine spot with loads of shops, restaurants, bars, museums and sights all on your doorstep!
Settle into your spacious apartments and enjoy modern and contemporary interiors while you open up your complimentary wine bottle. Toast to a great stay and dive right into the centre. With this deal, you’ll be able to take in all the main sights like the historical Chain Bridge and the Gresham Palace. For nightlife, you’re presented with best options. Parties are great and pints are cheap. Check out the P2 Budapest or the Akvarium Klub they the most popular :)
And let’s not forget the fact that the city will be looking nice and festive in December! There are loads of markets and fun fairs spread across the city, so be sure to get stuck into tasty Hungarian treats such as chimney cake and langos. And of course if the winter chills are getting too much for you, simply warm yourselves up in the legendary Szechenyi Baths!
Dance the nights away and thank me later! :) Find all the details right just below!
- Cheap Budapest Getaway: 3 Nights in Central Apartment incl. Return Flights just €103
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Agape Apartments
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Board basis: self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €103 per person based two adults sharing