There’s nothing better for a bit of a relaxing getaway than a quaint city with a friendly atmosphere :) And that’s exactly what Bruges is!
Cheap Bruges Getaway
You’re lucky to get away anywhere for two nights for under €105… especially in Spring. So I’d be taking these two nights in Bruges in a heartbeat! Especially when you look at the hotel location.
You’ll be staying right in the heart of the city centre in the Martin’s Bruges, a 3* property offering you plenty of comfort for your stay. Just 100 metres from the Market Square, you really are a stone’s throw away from everything of interest in the city. In the hotel itself there’s a bar, breakfast room, and a terrace. It will make a big difference to your trip when you know you can just walk out your door and be amongst the atmosphere of the city, because with only two nights there, you’re not going to want to spend much time travelling :)
You’ll be flying into Brussels but I’ve left a link below for you to find the quickest and cheapest way of getting from there to your hotel so you should find that pretty easy. If you want to book this cheap Bruges getaway just click both links below and book your hotel and flights separately through Trivago and Skyscanner to complete the deal.
- Cheap Bruges Getaway: 2 Nights in Charming Central Hotel & Flights for only €104
- Travel period: 27/03/2017 – 29/03/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Martin’s Brugge
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 2350 reviews
- Location: super central
- Board basis: not included
- Airport transfer: check your options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €104 per person based on two adults sharing