Budapest is one of my favourite cities in the world. Yes I said the world and not just Europe. The city has such a wide variety of awesome activities that you will be telling your friends about for your years to come. A cheap break in Budapest is something that you shouldn’t pass on. Thanks to our Flight Finder and Trivago, I can now serve you up just exactly that.
Cheap Break in Budapest
Budapest is an absolute dream if you’re partial to the odd glass of wine like myself. There are many opportunities to sample the local produce across the city with the Faust Wine Cellar being a personal favourite of mine. The Central Market in Budapest has plenty of other insights for you into Hungarian cuisine. Taking a boat cruise along the Danube is so much fun too, whether you are with your partner or a friend, there is nothing quite like taking in the sites of this gorgeous city with a cocktail, great dinner and great company in front of you at your table.
As I said this deal is put together by using our Flight Finder and Trivago. If you have any issues finding the exact offer, just start the search again for yourself matching up the dates that we have listed below. :)
There’ll be nothing but good times ahead with this Budapest break. Follow the links to book today.
- Cheap Break in Budapest: 3 Nights in Well Rated Central Apartment incl. Flights for only €187
- Travel period: 24/04/2018 – 27/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Andys Home
- Rating: 8.6/10 on Trivago out of 42 reviews
- Location: super central
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport Transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €187 per person based on two adults sharing