If you’re feeling like some adventures then I have just the deal for you! Cure your wanderlust with this amazingly cheap Bratislava getaway that I have managed to find on Expedia. Discover this hidden gem located in the centre of this historic city.
Cheap Bratislava Getaway
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the lap of luxury! The hotel you’ll be using, the Art Hotel William, is not only slap bang in the middle of the city it is also a gorgeously rated 4* hotel. It has a great reputation as well and has managed to get a 4 out of 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. The hotel is only a short walk away from many of the best and most interesting tourist sites, like the Johann Nepomuk Hummel Museum and the Primate’s Palace.
When people tend to think of city breaks Bratislava isn’t the first thing that pops into many peoples heads. However, I think this city is an unexplored gold mine of interesting history, culture and food. With this cheap Bratislava getaway, you’ll be able to explore all that the city has to offer from a really central location. I would really recommend checking out all that the old town has to offer, it has a great reputation for having some really lovely cafes and shops.
So what are you waiting for?! Get and the details below and get exploring!!
- Cheap Bratislava Getaway: 3 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Flights just €175
- Travel period: 09/10/2017 – 12/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: M.R.Stefanika (BTS)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Art Hotel William
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bratislava City Centre
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €175 per person based on two adults sharing