Fancy exploring somewhere new but want to keep things low on the budget front? Then I think this could be the city break for you. :)
Cheap Bratislava Break
Situated just an hour away from Vienna, Bratislava is a lovely, charming little city that’s well-worth checking out. With its picturesque location by the river, the Slovakian capital boasts a compact old town that will charm the pants off you. You’re also surrounded by nature with loads of forests and beautiful mountains not that far away!
I put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, so that means that you’ve got your stay at the Charming & Cosy Ambiente Apartments as well as your return flights. The apartments put you in a fab location in the historic centre of the city and close to sights such as the cute little castle and the presidential palace.
You’ve got loads of restaurants and cafés where you can sample the local cuisine that’s super hearty and comforting – another great thing is that once you’re in Bratislava, it’s super cheap to dine and drink here! A little tip from me as well – make your way to Devín Castle for awesome views of the River Danube!
To book this deal, then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. You’re welcome to change the dates yourself but prices may be subject to change. :)
- Cheap Bratislava Break: 2 Nights in Fantastic Apartment incl. Return Flights only €103
- Travel period: 17/01/2018 – 19/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Charming & Cozy Ambiente Apartments
- Rating: 4.6/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €103 per person based on two adults sharing