How about a cheap and cheerful getaway just to get out of your place for a bit. I found this super cheap Birmingham city break under €100 with the help of my Flight Finder and Trivago.
Cheap Birmingham City Break
Birmingham is one of those British cities that has undergone a complete urban change. Like Manchester and Liverpool it has used its industrial character to turn into a hip and modern hub. Old factory buildings have been completely done up and now create the cool background of going-out districts full of restaurants and bars. But it also has super modern elements to it. The Shopping Centre Bullring is one of it: the facade of the building is fascinating to look at!
Fly with Ryanair from Dublin to Birmingham and stay in the super central Ibis Centre New Street. From here you have great access to the major shopping streets and won’t have a long way home when you’re out at night clubbing and hopping through the bars.
- Cheap Birmingham City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only €92
- Provider: Flight Finder & Trivago
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Birmingham
- Airline: Ryanair or Aer Lingus
- Hotel: ibis Birmingham Centre New Street
- Score: 7.7/10
- Location: city centre
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €92 per person based on two adults sharing