Very few cities in this world can inspire in the same way the Barcelona will inspire. A colourful, vibrant and exciting city, Barcelona will have you hooked from moment one. I have found a great deal for a cheap Barcelona break this November with Clickandgo. So if you’re plotting your next escape for the coming months, you should give this one some serious consideration.
Cheap Barcelona Break
Architectural majesty surrounds you everywhere. Gaudi inspired buildings and The Sagrada Familia are just two examples of many that make Barcelona stand out as something special. Stadium tours of the Camp Nou are also a must for your stay. It can be best described as a modern-day Colosseum which possesses a certain aura that has to be experienced to be understood.
This offer will see you staying in the well-rated Glories Hotel. This will give you the perfect platform for your three night stay. The flights for this deal are with Ryanair and your travel dates will be from 13/12/2016 – 16/12/2016. This is a perfect time to visit as Barcelona’s world famous Fira de Santa Llúcia (Christmas Market) will be in full swing. Also it is on the doorstep of the aforementioned Sagrada Familia so you can nail two birds with one stone.
Book yourself in for something special and follow the link below to get this cheap Barcelona break today.
- Cheap Barcelona Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Hotel & Flights for only €152
- Travel period: 13/12/2016 – 16/12/2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Glories
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: 2 miles from centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: check your options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €152 per person based on two adults sharing