If you need a cheeky little getaway to distract you from the glum weather outside, then I think this little last-minute trip to Amsterdam will do just the trick. ;)
Cheap Amsterdam Midweek Break
A seriously cheap mid-week break – perfect for dispelling those winter blues! This Hotels.com and Skyscanner deal gives you two nights to get stuck into Amsterdam lively nightlife, browse the city’s famed museums and have a lovely time cycling and strolling along the beautiful canal belt.
As well as return flights from Amsterdam, you’ve got 2 nights at the CityHub Amsterdam. Now, this is a really popular choice and it’s always getting fantastic reviews, but… It’s a little different to your usual hotel! Rather than having rooms, you’ll be sleeping in pods. But don’t worry – the pods don’t do away with comfort at all. Get nice and snug in your double bed and you’ve got all the modcons you’ll need like wifi and phone chargers.
Since the hotel is so popular it’s a great choice if you’re looking to mingle and make a few friends along the way – yet still enjoy a bit more privacy than a conventional hostel might offer! To book the deal, simply click the links below to book your city break.
P.S: If you want to travel solo, then the price comes to €169! :)
- Cheap Amsterdam Midweek Break: 2 Nights in Quirky Concept Hotel incl. Return Flights only €105
- Travel period: 28/11/2018 – 30/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: CityHub Amsterdam
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €105 per person based on two adults sharing