Ah, Amsterdam – I love you! This European city has it all: chill vibes, beautiful buildings and gorgeous canals that are perfect for strolling along. I always keep my eye out for great Amsterdam deals, and this one I have for you today is a little different than the most. ;)
Cheap Amsterdam City Break
With this Click&Go deal, I put together for you-you’ll get direct flights from Dublin to Amsterdam included. Afterwards, you can take the train directly to Amsterdam Central Station – the city centre is quite compact so it’s a piece of cake to get around.
The hotel you’re staying that is a little different from the rest, namely because it’s a ‘botel’! The Amstel Botel Hotel is located on the north side of the harbour, and you can actually get a ferry across from Central Station which makes travelling back and forth a whole lot easier! A cheap and cheerful way to experience the city!
While you’re there, it’s just a case of hiring a bike and exploring! The central canal belt which surrounds the centre is one of the most beautiful places in the world, and I love strolling along the canals or just parking up your bike somewhere and watching the world go by. There’s also gorgeous green spaces such as Vondelpark and Museumplein, where you’ll also find the beautiful Rijksmuseum.
So don’t hesitate and follow the link below to book yourself in for a bit of banter today. :)
- Cheap Amsterdam City Break: 2 Nights Incl. Boat Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €169
- Travel period: 27/02/2018 – 01/03/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Amstel Botel Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,309 reviews
- Location: central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €169 per person based on two adults sharing