When it comes to a little getaway from the Irish weather back home, you just can’t go wrong with a cheap Algarve holiday!
Cheap Algarve Holiday
You’ll be able to enjoy a whole week by some of Portugal’s most famous beaches and pretty coastal resorts for a fantastic price thanks to this awesome Click&Go deal I’ve spotted!
Despite the small prices it’s still got everything included that you’ll need to make your holiday as relaxing as possible, including your return flights from Dublin to Faro and transfers.
You’ll also have 7 nights at the Mirachoro I apartments, which offer basic but comfortable accommodation in a fantastic location close to the resort town and the coast. It’s perfect for those looking to relax and put their feet up, since there’s a great outdoor pool and terrace, and your room comes with its own private balcony.
Praia da Rocha is close by, and this beach comes with all the features that are so typical of the Algarve. I’m talking gorgeous, rugged cliffs, bright sands and blue seas that are perfect for a little dip. Towards evening you can enjoy some lovely sunsets as you dine at local restaurants and try your hand at some Portuguese dishes and delicious wines.
There’s a reason why the Algarve is so popular with the Irish, but I can guess that the amazing value is definitely has a role to play. ;) To book your little winter escape simply click the link below and you’ll be taken to the provider’s website.
- Cheap Algarve Holiday: 1 Week in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Flights only €245
- Travel period: 22/10/2017 – 29/10/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mirachoro II
- Rating: 7.3 out of 10 on Booking.com
- Location: Portimão, the Algarve
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €245 per person based on two adults sharing