Bask in the gorgeous sun when everyone back home is dodging the October cold! ;) Treat yourself with this lovely Algarve holiday for seven nights of sunshine and fun!
Cheap and Cheerful Algarve Holiday
With this deal I found on Click&Go, you’re looking at a very cheap and cheerful Algarve holiday :D So why not just take a week out of your daily routine, de-stress and just getaway to somewhere brighter and a million times more chilled than the rush hour to work every day! You’ll fly from Dublin to Faro and stay in the Pinhal da Marina for seven nights. The hotel is located in a really peaceful area, the perfect place to relax! The beach at Vilamoura isn’t too far from the hotel, but I would recommend getting a shuttle bus to the beach as it is a 15 minute walk.
In the evenings you’ll be able to sit back and relax watching the entertainment in the on site bar as well, so there’s always something to do, not to mention the perfect relaxation conditions for during the day. So make the most of the weather, ’cause it’s pretty much a given that at this time of year you’ll be running from the misty rain back home… so you might as well make it count with a cheap and cheerful Algarve holiday! Just click the link below and you’ll be redirected to Click&Go for more info and also to book the holiday.
- Cheap and Cheerful Algarve Holiday: 7 Night Stay incl. Accommodation, Shuttle Transfers & Flights €363
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 05/10/2018 – 12/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Pinhal da Marina
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: shuttle transfer included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €363 per person based on two adults sharing