Bask in the gorgeous sun when everyone back home is dodging the February cold! ;)
Cheap and Cheerful Algarve Holiday
With this deal I found on Expedia, you’re looking at a very cheap and cheerful Algarve holiday :D So why not just take a week out of your daily routine, de-stress and just getaway to somewhere brighter and a million times more chilled than rush hour to work everyday! You’ll fly from Dublin to Faro and stay in the Pinhal do Sol hotel for five nights. I’ve left details below on getting from the airport to your hotel… it’s pretty simple and cheap so that won’t add much cost or stress to the package.
The Pinhal do Sol is located in a really peaceful area, and it boasts a stunning garden, two outdoor pools and plenty of things to keep you entertained including a tennis court, golf resort and a nearby water park :)
In the evenings you’ll be able to sit back and relax watching the entertainment in the on site bar as well, so there’s always something to do, not to mention the perfect relaxation conditions for during the day. The beachfront is also only 3km away. So make the most of the weather, ’cause it’s pretty much a given that at this time of year you’ll be running from the misty rain back home… so you might as well make it count with a cheap and cheerful Algarve holiday!
if you want to book this now just click the link below and you’ll be redirected to Expedia for more info and to go through with the booking with just a few clicks.
- Cheap Algarve Holiday: 1 Week incl. Accommodation, Breakfast & Flights for only €147
- Travel period: 27/02/2017 – 04/03/2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Pinhal do Sol
- Rating: 75 from 100 on Trivago
- Location: Quarteira, Faro
- Board basis: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Taxi (18 mins, approx €22)
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €147 per person based on two adults sharing