The stunning beaches, impressive cliffs and laid-back towns – it’s pretty easy to see why we Irish just can’t get enough of this place!
Cheap Algarve Holiday
If you’ve been planning on treating yourself to a little holiday but were worried that your budget wouldn’t stretch far enough, then I think this incredible cheap Algarve deal I spotted will hit the spot. I found this awesome deal over on Click&Go, and while the price may be small, there’s still everything you need included!
You’ll have your return flights from Dublin as well as transfers to and from Albufeira, so that’s pretty much the whole journey taken care of. And you’ll even have 7 nights at the 4* Estrela do Vau, where you’ll have your own spacious self-catered apartment.
You’ll be just a stone’s throw away from ‘The Strip’, meaning that you won’t have to go far if you want to treat yourselves to an evening meal (and there’ll be less complaints from the little ones about aching feet!). But of course those legendary beaches are never too far away either – at any one of Albufeira’s incredible beaches, you’ll be able to soak up a little bit of sunshine while enjoying amazing views of those sandstone cliffs the Algarve is famous for.
So, what are you waiting for? If you want to add a little sunshine to the year then just click the link below to book holiday. :)
**Theres a fantastic €100 extra off this package for the next few days so save yourself even more with this offer!
- Cheap Algarve Holiday: 1 Week in Self-Catered Apartment in 4* Hotel incl. Transfers & Flights for €332pp
- Travel period: 09/05/2018 – 16/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Estrela do Vau
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Albufeira, Algarve
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €332 per person based on two people sharing (This includes €100 taken from total price)