Breathtaking Italy is perfect all year-round. With this charming Puglia trip, you’ll be soaking up some sunshine amongst the regions rustic villages and hundreds-year-old. I put together this bargain deal with Trivago and Skyscanner so check it out!
Charming Puglia Trip
With this charming Puglia trip, you’ll get three nights in the homely Le Stanze Del Console. This 17th-century townhouse is well-decorated and close to the town’s stunning attractions. Set in the historic area of Gravina, you’ll be close to Hammam and Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta. This stylish hotel is perfect for couples, so start planning the perfect date!
Puglia is full of wonderful rustic towns, scenic beaches and great food. It’s a truly authentic Italian city and one that you’ll love to explore! The beaches here are to die for so head to the town of Monopoli for its lovely old town and fantastic beach. A trip to Puglia isn’t complete without a visit to the distinct town of Alberobello where you’ll find trulli houses. Nearby is the town of Ostuni which is home to breath-taking architecture and wonderful, authentic restaurants.
You really can’t go wrong with Puglia so book your holiday by following the links below!
- Charming Puglia Trip: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights just €105
- Provider: Trivago and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 09/02/2019 – 12/09/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bari BRI
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Le Stanze Del Console
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Gravina, Puglia, Italy
- Meals: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €105 per person based on two adults sharing